Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Poo

...so right now I'm in a workshop in New Zealand and I need to poo. I think it might've been the meatballs, party pies and carrot cake I had at lunch time. The problem is that it'll be an hour until I get back to the hotel, and most of you already know that...

I don't #2 in public toilets.

Well OK, that statement isn't entirely true. There were a couple of cases that I HAD to go because of ummm...explosive rhymes-with-Korea. One time was in Madrid airport and another time was on the plane coming back from the Philippines.

Steve argues that hotel toilets are 'public' because "imagine ALL the people that have sat on that toilet" (Did anyone else just 'sing' that statement to 'Imagine' by John Lennon?). I disagree because during the hotel stay, I'm the only one with access to that toilet. Therefore, it's private.

All this poo talk is making me need to go even more. Right now it's in my feels-like-a-punch-to-the-stomach lower intestine area. What's worse is that it's past the farting-will-ease-the-pain phase. ARGH! (the cars!)

Song of the Day: "What Goes Around Comes Around" - Justin Timberlake