Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Neck cricks are the windows to hell

...so I woke up this morning and I started getting ready for work as per my usual routine. When i was drying myself after my shower i heard a massive crick in my neck and it was game over. I was (and still am!) in so much pain that I had to lie down for half an hour. Being the hardcore survivor that I am, I got dressed in my DKNY finery and headed to work.

After toughing it out for an hour I am finally caving in and going home. I'm still waiting for my bloody physiotherapist to call so he can sort me out. My boyfriend, Matt, is the bomb. He massaged me this morning, dropped me off at work and is now on his way to pick me up. I love you Matthew Ronald Broadfoot!

For all the commenters lamenting Matt kissing women - this one's for you...


*mwah*