Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The final goodbye post

...so I leave Sydney in less than 12 hours and I've said goodbye to friends and family (tonight...yes, there were tears). My final goodbye is to our apartment of three years. Unit C3 has been filled with life, love and lots and LOTS of laughter over those years. Here's a sample:


Matt and Maz in Matt's "studio" -
preparing the music for Maz's wedding.

The Sunday Dinner crowd - circa 2005.



Ed dancing up a storm - New Years Eve 2005
I still remember the first day Maria and I walked into our apartment - when we were recommended to check out the place by our real estate agent after the apartment we WANTED to look at was already taken. We knew it was fate when we saw the blue feature wall and the bathroom that looked like a disco.
...and so I start a new chapter in my life. One with different accents, different spelling and hopefully just as much love and laughter. Wish me luck!
Song of the Day: "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" - Janet Jackson.