Thursday, January 13, 2005

Vomit

...so after discussing this with friends I have decided to make this list anonymous to protect the not-so-innocent's "reputations". This way I get to respect my friend's wishes, and at the same time, encourage lively debate about who the culprit(s) is/are. I present to you:

Drunk Jeopardy - WHO AM I?

9. I drank too much red wine whilst dj'ing, came home and threw up in the bathroom. I thought I was throwing up in the toilet bowl but I actually threw up on the wall. My boyfriend had to clean it up. He was not happy.
8. I got shitfaced on tequila and ended up crashing at my friend's place. In the middle of the night I went to the bathroom, stopped at the bathroom door and pissed on the floor. I woke up in the morning with one sock on. I had no idea where I was. I found out later that the reason I had one sock on was 'coz I pissed on the other one.
7. I like to drink, throw up, and keep drinking.
6. I overestimated how much wine I had for dinner and decided to lay down in my boyfriend's bed to have a rest. I discovered I needed to throw up but couldn't make it to the bathroom. Instead I chose to throw up in the trash can - except I missed and threw up all over my boyfriend's photo albums.
5. I took one tequila shot too many at a gay bar in NYC and started talking to random guys who sat in order of hotness. At times I had trouble staying on my seat. I promptly passed out in the car and upon arrival at home, gave the shrubbery some of last night's dinner.
4. I drank hard WAY too early at my own birthday party and found that at 10pm I was absolutely shitfaced. I struggled across the dance floor holding my mouth. I then sat down and, realising that his party was going to go on for another 4 hours, started telling people to go home.
3. I really liked a guy and wanted to make a good impression on him and his friends at a club. I was nervous about it so I decided to drink to calm my nerves. I got so drunk I threw up under the table...and on the bouncers shoes. I am no longer seeing the guy.
2. I was fooled by my friends who were drinking shots of water while I was drinking shots of vodka. Outside the bar I was then picked up and spun around. On the way home I threw up in my mouth and spat it out on some random guy on the street. My friends then left me to suffer while they went to get hot dogs.
1. I have a habit of drinking a lot and then becoming dead weight. I have been known to pass out under cars muttering "Just leave me here...I'll be fine". On more than one occasion I have passed out on the bathroom floor with my pants around my ankles. Sometimes my friend's mothers find me there and worry that I'm an alcoholic. I also owe my friend a Ralph Lauren beach towel for throwing up black bile on it - and then sleeping on it. I like to work out. (The last one is kinda unrelated to throwing up - but I thought I'd throw it in)

la la la...

Song of the Day: "Don't Wanna Love Ya" - Shanice