Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weekend in LA

...so here's a little update on the past weekend happenings:


- My iPod died on Friday afternoon. *sigh* I miss him so much... I'm going to have to wait to resurrect him until I get home. Apparently upgrading to iTunes 6.01 didn't agree with my iPod because of some random issue with Toshiba laptops. Maybe my iPod was just homophobic.
- I went clubbing @ Rage in West Hollywood on Friday night with my friend Clay. It happened to be "GAMeBOI" which is an 18+ gay asian night. Both Clay and I are in our 30's so didn't we feel like we were shopping in the junior department. Although every time some guy (almost always under 21 'coz he didn't have a I'm-twenty-one bracelet on) looked at me Clay felt the need to shout out "He's married!". (What...'coz I'm in a relationship I'm not allowed to get a little attention?) :)
- There were these two Get-A-Room couples upstairs on the balcony @ Rage and I swear I was just embarrassed for them. Although in their defense, they all probably still all live at home and this is their chance at getting some.
- Why are there ALWAYS the obligatory 65 year old men floating around solo on gay asian nights?
- I didn't get to watch "Brokeback Mountain" on Saturday 'coz I couldn't get to The Grove (which is the only place in LA showing it). I tried to rent a car during the day on Saturday but unfortunately I woke up @ 1.30pm and the car rental place closed @ 2pm. Oh well.
- I ended up going to the gym @ 9.30pm on Saturday night before watching "The Chronicles of Narnia". There was like, 20 people at the gym. I think that's a lot of people for a Saturday night. In my head I kept thinking "Losers! I'm on here on business, what's your excuse?", but then after some careful observation I realised it was mostly gay guys pumping themselves up before clubbing. Narnia was pretty good, by the way. Some of those half man/half horse guys were pretty hot. There were no half women/half horses though...so I can only assume they were all gay and had the ability to reproduce? Kinda like seahorses.
- Matt arrived on Sunday morning - YAY! "I've missed you"-sex is always the best.
- Dragged Matt to Universal City Walk on Sunday afternoon 'coz I was craving Tommy's burgers. It gave me instant diahorrea but DAMN it was good.
- We're deciding on what to do this upcoming weekend. Vegas or San Diego?

Have a great work week people! :)

Song of the Day: "Kahit Isang Saglit" - Martin Nievera. Don't ask me what he's singing about though...I have no idea.