Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Electric Youth

...so I recently loaded up a new workout playlist to my iPod and it features hits of the 80's that I remember fondly. One of these hits is 'Electric Youth' by Debbie Gibson. To my surprise (or disgust), I remember ALL the dance moves from the video clip. In between sets I was doing the dance moves in my head.

This "talent" is not limited to Debbie Gibson songs. I can pretty much recall the dance steps from every Janet Jackson video clip in the Rhythm Nation to janet. ouevre, and Paula Abdul's 'Coldhearted' and 'Opposites Attract' clips.

FYI...the rest of my 80's workout play list goes like this:

  • "Borderline" - Madonna
  • "Been Around The World" - Lisa Stansfield
  • "Don't Wanna Fall In Love" - Jane Child
  • "Everything's Alright" - East 17
  • "If You Leave" - OMD
  • "Just Can't Get Enough" - Depeche Mode
  • "Water" - Martika
  • "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" - Whitney

Any other suggestions?

Song of the Day: "Electric Youth" - Debbie Gibson...zappin' it to ya...