Monday, January 24, 2005

Random Thoughts

...so I know a number of blogs in my weekly blog round up have a "random thoughts" post every now and then (Hi Riss! Hi Maria!) so here's mine:

- My old manager at my client site called me 'Sam' after I'd been there for 6 months. I got all upset 'coz what if Sam was an asshole and now he thinks I'm Sam-The-Asshole?
- You know a restaurant is expensive when they don't have prices on their menu online
- You also know a restaurant is expensive when they don't have decimal points (e.g. Cream of Tartar soup - 26)
- I think some of the stuff on the menu is totally made up. e.g. grain-fed voulez-fousfous from the lasnort region
- I want to go to Nobu for Steve's birthday in New York. He has no choice in the matter.
- Matt and I got invited to a bachelor party AND a hens night (for the same wedding) next weekend. Which one does a gay guy go to? The bachelor party with female strippers *twirl finger* or the hens night and be the only guys?
- Steve is very defensive about all the stories about him that I blog about.
- When I see the word "analyst" I always pronounce it in my head "anal-ist". Does anyone else do that?

Song of the Day: "Solitaire" - Clay Aiken