Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beeping

...so you know those electronic sensors at the entrances of stores that beep if you're attempting to steal something? I beep everytime. I mean - EVERY. TIME. And before you ask, no I'm not trying to steal anything.

The most annoying thing about it is - I have NO idea what makes me beep. I thought it might be the metal studs on my Seven-For-All-Mankind jeans (Yes my jeans have studs on them. On the butt cheeks. I am gay.), but I still beeped wearing shorts. I thought it might be my new credit card, but when Matt put it in his wallet he didn't beep. Then I thought it might be my actual wallet, but when I left it at home...alas, I still beeped.

Maybe aliens implanted a barcode in my brain or something and everytime I make the sensors beep they're tracking my shopping habits. OK now I'm just freaking myself out. Can anyone working in retail help me out? I really, REALLY don't want to go through the christmas shopping season feeling like a dirty thief everytime I walk out of a store.

Song of the Day: "Can't Stop" - After 7