Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beer, Boobs and Bucks

...so last Saturday was my brother's bucks night - for you Americans, that's what us Aussies call "bachelor parties". It was your typical (is there such a thing?) bucks night with lots of alcohol, titties and poker. What made this one particularly special for me was:

a) It's for my brother! He's finally getting married! and,
b) It was Matt's first bucks night. Although he HAS been to two hens nights... (that's bachelorette party for you Americans)

Now everyone knows it's not a bachelor party without a stripper - but Matt and I were feeling bad for her. We kept thinking what situation she is in to have to strip for a living - which I'm sure is not the reaction she wants. I was also feeling bad for my brother who had to endure (ok...for me it's "endure", he probably enjoyed it) the stripper while his future father-in-law was in the audience.

I also did not enjoy the stripper-pouring-red-(of-all-colours)-syrup-down-her-front-into-my-brothers-mouth (yuk). I also REALLY REALLY did not enjoy the sticking-of-the-lollipop-into-her-bits-and-then-into-my-brothers-mouth (YUK TO INFINITY!!!). However, I refuse to be hetero-phobic! I remember going to a gay nightclub in Santiago with my boys Rhandy and Steve who had to watch a (very attractive) male stripper with a massive erection proceed to face slap all the guys in the front row. If they can watch that - I can watch lollipops!

All I can say is...there will be NO LOLLIPOPS at my bucks night.

Oh, and that's me and my bro in the pic up there. I'm the younger one. Don't EVEN make that mistake. Nothing makes your day like your brother's friends who are pushing 40 thinking you're older than him (who, by the way, is 36). *glare*

Song of the Day: "I Say A Little Prayer" - from My Best Friend's Wedding. Nothing washes off memories of a female stripper like a sing-along from a romantic comedy. :)