Monday, July 17, 2006

Birthdays and Other Stuff


...so I celebrated my 31st birthday last week and MAN does it seem like ages ago already! Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate it or who sent their best wishes. I had a great time double-barrelling vodkas all night long. The pictures from my party are available on the right hand side or you can click here. Maria has also posted her pics on her website so take a look at those too.

Work has been kicking my ass at the moment with a LOT of travel, more responsibility and blah blah blah. You don't really want to hear about me complaining about work do you? Didn't think so.

On that note though, I'm going to put this blog on hiatus until things clear up a bit for me. I haven't had much blogspiration lately (or time!) so until then...

Song of the Day: "I Write The Songs" - Barry Manilow