Thursday, June 08, 2006

Photos that make me laugh

...so you know when you're in a shitty mood and you just need a reason to lighten up and laugh? That's the mood I'm in now. Occasionally when I get in that mood I peruse my photo archives and I find that THESE photos always ALWAYS make me laugh.


Photo 1: Steve @ Moonstruck Diner in New York 2006. OK so technically this one isn't in my photo archive but dude...this cracks me up no end. You had to be there.


Photo 2: Steve @ AER Lounge in New York NYE 2005. Last one of Steve, I swear - but there's SO MUCH to choose from! BTW, what is with straight guys totally acting gay when they're drunk?


Photo 3: Maria @ Hunter Valley 2003. This photo was taken just before we got kicked out of the art gallery.


Photo 4: Rhandy @ Bar Cleveland on his bday 2003. I heart drunk Rhandy.


Photo 5: The Gang @ Hunter Valley 2003. I LOVE that Matt's laughing so hard he's gonna shit a kidney in this picture. Again, I heart drunk Rhandy.

...et Voila! No more shitty mood.

Song of the Day: "Red, Red Wine" - UB40