Sunday, March 12, 2006

Welcome Tre!

...so Matt and I welcomed a new addition to our "family" last week. Our new baby Audi A3! As you may have gathered from the title of this post, his name is "Tre". No I'm not going to call him "Howie" as suggested by Steve (Howie the Audi? *roll of eyes*).

It was very sad to say goodbye to Poogs (my Peugeot 206cc) after three years of reliable, if a little squeaky, driving. I'm also going to miss the ability to drive with the top down as I've had a convertible for eight years now. What I'm NOT going to miss though is the total lack of space for any passengers. I'm also NOT going to miss Poogs' lack of useable cup holders (he had two cup holders about the depth of a post-it note - why bother?).

Here he is! Isn't he pretty? :)



Song of the Day: "Falling For You" - Boom!