Friday, April 21, 2006

If I Could

...so it's Friday and I'm at work and naturally all I'm doing is day dreaming. I was thinking to myself and said "Self, If you could be an athlete what type of athlete would you be?". Naturally, this led to more day dreaming and subsequently, this post!

If I Could :

Sing - I'd want to have Luther Vandross' (R.I.P.) voice.
Dance - Britney Spears. Say what you want about her but the girl can dance.
Be Athletic - Male gymnast. Have you seen their bodies? They're insane! I thought I had to be specific here and say MALE gymnast 'coz I really wouldn't want a female gymnast's body.
Be fluent in a language - Spanish. So I can return to South America and do more than ask for a beer or order at MacDonalds.
Visit a country - Morocco. Africa is my last continent and I love food cooked in tagines.
Change a physical attribute - Height. I ain't greedy, I'd be happy with 5'8". At least then when Matt and I hold hands and walk down the street it won't look like he's dragging me along.
Learn a new skill - DJ.
Own something (short-term) - Louis Vuitton Keepall 55. My birthday is July 8th. Not that those two things are related in any way... *looks around*
Own something (long-term) - An apartment in Pyrmont or Balmain. Soon, very soon.
Drink like one of my friends - Riss. Although the last two times I've drunk with Riss she was arguably drunker than I. Hmmm...
Dance like one of my friends - Ooooh tough one. This would be a three-way between Joy (who's flowy), Ed (who's jerky) and Maria (who moves her ass like it's no-one's business).
Play an instrument - Saxophone.
Beat Steve in something - Chess.
Watch a concert - Barry Manilow. SERIOUSLY! Now that he's a regular in Vegas, I think that'll be my birthday present to myself next year.

Hahaha on that note I think that's it. You don't regain credibility after saying you want to watch Barry Manilow in concert.

Song of the Day: "Looks Like We Made It" - Barry Manilow. If I find this song at karaoke, look out...