Monday, September 04, 2006

Randomness

...so Matt didn't win the DJ comp. He didn't even place! ROBBED! He was so obviously the best (and hottest) dj of the night... Oh well, can't win 'em all right? The silver lining though, is Matt has new gigs @ Bar 333 and Republic Hotel! Woot!

- That sucks about Steve Irwin passing away. I can't say I was a fan but he WAS entertaining. May he be wrangling crocodiles somewhere out there.

- Watched "Snakes on a Plane" the other night. How fun is that movie! Although I may never pee on a plane again. Probably not the kinda movie you wanna watch when you're on planes as often as I am. They should make a movie "Gays in a Nightclub" - where gay guys get attacked by poor fashion sense and bad haircuts.

- I'm still winning the poker tourney we play on Wednesdays. The even better news is Matt's coming second! Last week I came 8th and Matt came 2nd. That makes the seventh 2nd for Matt (always a bridesmaid...) Don't worry baby, you're #1 with me!

- The pic on this post is another example of the drunkeness that ensues whenever Matt DJs. For all the pics from Matt's DJ heat, Bar 333 gig and DJ final click here.

- I'm in Auckland for work right now. New Zealand looks really nice in "The Lord of The Rings" trilogy - but Auckland ain't that New Zealand. Not that Auckland doesn't have it's good points...they have Wendy's! Hello Classic Triple Cheeseburger (aka insta-heart-attack burger).

Song of the Day: "Doesn't Really Matter" - Janet Jackson