Friday, January 12, 2007

Boo to Philippine Airlines

...so Matt and I are flying to Philippines and Malaysia the week after next and I have to vent about the Philippine Airlines booking experience. They SUCK.

1. The website times out after I press the 'Submit' button with all my credit card details
2. I email them to let them know what happened and receive no response in four days.
3. When I book the same flights again, the price has gone up 2000 pesos.
4. I call up Philippine Airlines in Manila and they have no knowledge of my reservation.
5. I check my credit card bill and I got charged for the first booking, which they cancelled anyway.
6. I called the Philippine Airlines office in Sydney and they can't access the records because it was booked online.
7. They then proceed to tell me "I should've just booked it here". Uhhh...why have a website then, bitches?
8. When they DO finally find the reservation, the "system" has put my first name as my surname and vice versa. Hence the reason why they couldn't find my reservation.

Dealing with Philippine Airlines makes me realise what a bloody great airline QANTAS is. *deep breath* OK, I have to refocus and go to my happy place before I punch the next filipino with an accent I see.

Song of the Day: "Supersonic" - JJ Fad